- The online application.
- A nonrefundable application fee of $55.
- A resume or CV. Outline your employment history, scholarships received in college, professional or academic honors, speeches or lectures given, papers published, extracurricular activities, and any other relevant accomplishments.
- Official transcripts. Include transcripts from all colleges, universities, and graduate or professional schools attended.1 Official transcripts need to be ordered and sent electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org or in a sealed envelope directly from the institutions to the following address:
Application Processing Center
PO Box 30096 001-003
College Station, TX 77842
- Two letters of recommendation. Submit two letters of recommendation from professional or academic references who can recommend you for graduate study in law.
- A statement of purpose. Write a statement of purpose that does not exceed 500 words and answers the following questions:
How do you think this program will help you achieve your short-term and long-term professional and personal goals? How does your prior experience make you a well-qualified candidate for this program?