Apply to the Online Master of Legal Studies Program and Advance Your Career
The online Master of Legal Studies program from American University Washington College of Law seeks motivated non-lawyers who are passionate about using legal knowledge to solve challenges affecting their organizations and communities.
How to Apply
1. Request information by filling out the form.
Once you fill out the form, your dedicated admissions counselor will reach out to provide you with more information and to answer any questions you have.
2. Check to make sure you meet the program requirements.
You must have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university to apply. No LSAT or GRE is required to apply.
3. Start your online application.
Your application should include the following:
- your résumé or CV
- official transcripts from all previously attended academic institutions
- two letters of recommendation
- a statement of purpose
- $55 application fee
Your admissions counselor will support you throughout the entire application process and is available to answer your questions. Request information to get in touch.